Vision & Mission
Board of Directors
Online Trading Board
Articles of Association
Steps to Issue Trading Accounts
The Process of Issuance of Trading Accounts
1. The general transaction accounts shall be issued by the admission official, and the specific transaction accounts of the product category and the product shall be issued by the Committee.
2. Issuance of General Transaction Accounts:, Within 24 hours at the most from the broker's submission of complete documents of the customer, the admission official shall be required to issue the general transaction account for the customer or inform the broker of inadequacy of the documents produced.
3. Issuance of Specific Transaction Accounts for Products and Product Categories: Within at most 15 days from the broker's submission of customer's documents, the secretary to the Committee shall be required to provide the Committee with his expert report comprising his opinion on satisfaction or dissatisfaction of the conditions for granting the specific transaction account of the product or product category along with the respective documents.
4. Within at most 15 days from receipt of the respective report and documents, the Committee shall be required to inform the applicant of its written opinion along with the reasons for granting the specific transaction accounts of the product or product category; and where the application is rejected, the customer may inform the exchange of his objection within at most 10 days from the date at which the Committee's decision is disclosed to him.
5. Results of decisions and considerations of the Committee vis-à-vis each of the cases referred to shall be set out expressly in body of the minutes. Records and documents of the Committee's minutes shall be retained and, if necessary, provided to the authorities concerned.
6. All Iranian and foreign businesses and corporations may deal products at the exchange and hereby receive transaction accounts.
7. The Committee shall hereby be required to identify the former customers of the exchange who have received transaction accounts. The customers who are contacted under this paragraph shall submit the required documents to the exchange within 3 months at most; otherwise, the Committee may deactivate their accounts.
8. Director of ICT Department of the exchange shall be required to predict some measures for retention and maintenance of the documents relating to identification of the exchange customers. He shall further impose some limitations on the transaction system of the exchange under this Instruction or as required by the Committee.
IME’s oil and petrochemical trading floor witnessed on Wednesday, April 26, 2017, trade of 20,000 tonnes of vacuum bottom from Tehran, Shiraz and Bandar-e-Abbas Oil Refineries.
Iran Mercantile Exchange published its Seventh English quarterly newsletter, Winter 2017.
The agricultural trading floor of Iran Mercantile Exchange will play host to offering of 134,000 MT of various commodities, on Wednesday, April 26.
Saturday, April 29, 2017 09:07
Export Trading Floor
Rules & Regulations
Spot Market Info
No. 351, Taleghani St, Vali Asr St, Tehran, Iran.
All rights reserved by Iran Mercantile Exchange, 2016